We encourage interested experts to register through an easy-to-fill form here by February 28, 2022
ISET-Nepal with the financial support of Danchurch Aid (DCA) and Changunaryan Municipality is implementing “Risk to Resilience through Collective Local Actions-Making Cities Resilient (Nexus Project-II)” referring to the priorities of the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR). The project envisions promoting resilient and sustainable urban growth through collective local actions. The collective Local Action refers to the active participation and involvement of local government representatives, Ward Disaster Management Committee(WDMC), Tole Lane Organizations (TLOs), Humanitarian volunteers, Women Champion, Leaders, and Private Sectors. The overall objective of the project is to reduce the impact of disasters and build the resilience of communities in urban areas of Changunarayan Municipality, Bhaktapur.
The project explores fire preparedness, landslide mapping, air pollution study, open space identification, resilience strategies, and livelihood options to strengthen the municipality. The project requires the following experts and is making a call to potential experts to submit their interests along with CVs.
1. Consultant for SoP preparation of open space management
2. Trainer for simulation/mock drills for disaster evacuation
3. Trainer for Asic humanitarian Standard Training to local human actors
4. Trainer/facilitator to develop Municipal Resilience Framework
5. Trainer for CCA and DRR in municipal level urban planning
6. Experts in Landslide management focusing on nature-based solutions
7. Expert for developing SoP on anticipatory action to minimize landslide risk
8. Urban livelihood expert
9. Climate change expert
10. Hydrology Meteorology Expert (for rain gauge installation and monitoring)
11. Community Mobilizer
12. Consultant for electrical safety auditing and lightning protection system installation
13. Civil Engineer for construction consulting services
14. Consultant for municipal Risk Mapping (GIS based)
15. Social Campaign Coordinator
Please fill out the form here if you are interested in and feel fit for one or more of the listed roles.