ISET-Nepal has received the Think Tank Initiative support awarded by IDRC. The support has helped ISET-Nepal to achieve the following objectives in the long run:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan with a strong organizational development component.
- Explore the new areas of research.
- Update the organization’s information technology infrastructure such as the library.
- Enhance the capacity of employees through training and various HRD activities.
- Invest in physical infrastructures such as power backups, water cleaning, and storage.
- Strengthen financial management system.
- Hire consultants to delve into specific areas of research.
- Provide research support to Master’s level students.
The assistance from the Think Tank Initiative (TTI) has enabled ISET-Nepal to initiate a process of fundamental changes, which have enhanced its overall organizational capacity.